Palak or Spinach and Coriander Pakora. Palak or Spinach and Coriander Pakora. Wash spinach leaves and drain water completely. Chop coriander leaves,green chillies and onion finely.
These spinach pakoras are a great way to use up any excess spinach that's in your fridge. We mostly eat healthy at home and don't prefer to deep fry or even over. This article is part of the series on.
Hello everybody, it’s Jim, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, palak or spinach and coriander pakora. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Palak or Spinach and Coriander Pakora. Wash spinach leaves and drain water completely. Chop coriander leaves,green chillies and onion finely.
Palak or Spinach and Coriander Pakora is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. Palak or Spinach and Coriander Pakora is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have palak or spinach and coriander pakora using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Palak or Spinach and Coriander Pakora:
- Make ready 1 1/2 cup of spinach leaves chopped.
- Get 2 tbsp of chopped coriander.
- Make ready 1 of onion chopped finely.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Get 2 of green chillies chopped finely.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Make ready 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- Get 3 tbsp of gram flour.
- Get 2 tbsp of corn flour.
- Take 1 tbsp of rice flour.
- Get 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Make ready to taste of salt.
- Make ready 1 cup of oil for deep frying.
Pakora (pronounced [pəˈkɔːɽa]) is a spiced fritter originating from the Indian subcontinent, sold by street vendors and served in restaurants in South Asia and worldwide. Pakora is a combination of gram flour, vegetables and some spices. You can put whatever vegetables you like in pakora. Take a large bowl and add gram flour and spinach and mix well.
Instructions to make Palak or Spinach and Coriander Pakora:
- Wash spinach leaves and drain water completely.Chop and set aside.Chop coriander leaves,green chillies and onion finely.Add gramflour,cornflour,rice flour,turmeric, baking soda and ajwain in a bowl.Add 1 tbsp hot oil..
- To this gramflour mix,add the chopped leaves,onion,green chillies,ginger garlic paste,and salt to taste.Mix well so that there are no lumps.If needed 2 tsp water may be added for proper binding.The consistency of this mix should be dough like and not like batter.Heat oil in a pan.Take small portions from the mix and fry in batches flipping when one side is done.Fry in medium heat all the pakoras till crispy..
- Serve hot as a teatime snack or appetizer at parties with green chilli and tomato sauce or green chutney..
Now add water, red chili, salt, turmeric and coriander and mix well. Now take a pan and turn the flame low add green. Tasty Pakora snack made from Spinach/Palak whole leaves mixed with Besan and deep fried in oil. Now dip Palak/Spinach Leaves one at a time deep into the batter, remove quickly and deep fry in Oil until Palak/Spinach Pakora turns golden brown. Palak Pakoda or pakora is a deep-fried Indian snack made with spinach leaves dipped in chickpeas flour batter.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food palak or spinach and coriander pakora recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!