# Football season Loaded Nachos.
Hey everyone, it’s John, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, # football season loaded nachos. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
# Football season Loaded Nachos is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They are nice and they look fantastic. # Football season Loaded Nachos is something which I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have # football season loaded nachos using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make # Football season Loaded Nachos:
- Take 1 of big bag nachos.
- Take 1 cup of black beans.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of salsa.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of guacamole.
- Take 1/4 cup of sour cream.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of Jalepeno pepper.
- Get 1/4 cup of olives.
- Prepare 1/2 bunch of fresh coriander.
- Take 1 cup of cheese.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of refried beans.
Steps to make # Football season Loaded Nachos:
- Heat oven to 180 degrees.
- In a tray spread the nachos and layer it with all the ingredients.
- Repeat with another layer.
- Place in over for 5 minutes or until the cheese melts..
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food # football season loaded nachos recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!