Ham and Fiesta Ranch Pinwheels. These Ham and Cheese Pinwheels are made with seasoned cream cheese spread, fresh slices of deli ham and cheese and rolled up on tortillas and cut into pieces. An easy recipe for Ham and Cheese Pinwheels! These tasty pinwheels are the perfect make-ahead lunch, snack or appetizer!
Making healthy snack decisions can be difficult and boring. If you're searching for something new to add to your list There are countless combinations you can put together to mix and match your snacks, changing things up from day to day. I add a packet of fiesta ranch seasoning and use cream cheese instead of Mayo to make it a little thicker!
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, ham and fiesta ranch pinwheels. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
These Ham and Cheese Pinwheels are made with seasoned cream cheese spread, fresh slices of deli ham and cheese and rolled up on tortillas and cut into pieces. An easy recipe for Ham and Cheese Pinwheels! These tasty pinwheels are the perfect make-ahead lunch, snack or appetizer!
Ham and Fiesta Ranch Pinwheels is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They are fine and they look wonderful. Ham and Fiesta Ranch Pinwheels is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook ham and fiesta ranch pinwheels using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Ham and Fiesta Ranch Pinwheels:
- Make ready 1 medium of green bell pepper.
- Take 1 medium of red bell pepper.
- Prepare 1 of green onions.
- Take 1 packages of Fiesta Ranch Dry Dip.
- Get 16 oz of phillidelphia cream cheese.
- Get 1 packages of mexican blend shredded cheese.
- Take 1 packages of tortilla shells soft.
See that packet of ranch seasoning? Together, you have everything you need to make these buttery, flaky pinwheels. These keto turkey, bacon, and ranch pinwheels are an easy thing to whip up as an appetizer for a party that everyone will love. These ham & cheese pinwheels are a fast and yummy appetizer!
Steps to make Ham and Fiesta Ranch Pinwheels:
- Combine the cream cheese ( softened or room temp. ) and the fiesta ranch dry packet in a large bowl.
- Next add your red bell pepper, green bell pepper, and green onion diced.
- Then add in the diced black olives, and the shredded cheese.
- Finally add the smoked ham ( chopped or cut in small cubes ) and combine all the ingredients in the large bowl.
- When its all combined really good place covered in fridge for 1/2 hr..
- After time in the fridge remove it and take your tortilla and spread the mixture evenly on the shells.
- Once evenly coated roll into tight log shapes and cut into 1 inch slices and serve cool.
Beautiful and delicious, you wont believe how easy they are to make. Pinwheels of honey mustard, ham, cheese, parmesan and chives. Perfect for the holidays or any occasion. These are so simple and delicious! With just five ingredients, these Fiesta Pinwheels are the perfect game day appetizer!
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food ham and fiesta ranch pinwheels recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!