Nachos Supremo. By Lindsay Funston. • Nachos have been canonized in Mexican, Tex-Mex and American cuisine. But few people know the origins game day food (or Oscar day. or Tuesday) staple! My repeat order was beef nachos supreme.
My nachos supreme take nachos to another level, piled high with all the good stuff that makes nachos so irresistible. The Best Nachos Supreme Recipes on Yummly Nacho Supreme Soup, Vegan Nacho Supreme, Jackfruit Nacho Supreme.
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, nachos supremo. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
By Lindsay Funston. • Nachos have been canonized in Mexican, Tex-Mex and American cuisine. But few people know the origins game day food (or Oscar day. or Tuesday) staple! My repeat order was beef nachos supreme.
Nachos Supremo is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Nachos Supremo is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook nachos supremo using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Nachos Supremo:
- Make ready 400 g of (two large packs) corn chips / Doritos.
- Get 100 g of salsa (see my recipe).
- Take 100 g of guacamole (see my recipe).
- Prepare 1 can of re-fried beans.
- Prepare 100 g of sour cream.
- Prepare 100 g of grated cheddar cheese.
- Take 100 g of mince beef.
- Prepare 3 of garlic cloves.
- Take 2 tsp of chilli powder.
- Make ready 2 tsp of cumin.
Wondering how to make nachos supreme? Nachos Supreme are the standard order of nachos that contain meat at Taco Bell. The dish consists of crispy tortilla chips topped with ground beef, diced tomatoes, refried beans, nacho cheese sauce, and a dollop of reduced fat sour cream, finished off with a sprinkle of green onions on top. It's time to ring in a New Year, and we're going to do it with Cowboy Nachos.
Steps to make Nachos Supremo:
- Pre-heat the oven to 200C and prepare a large oven tray with baking foil..
- Heat a frying pan with olive oil and chopped garlic and add the mince beef. Stir in the chilli and cumin and don't over cook..
- Distribute the corn chips evenly over the tray and cover with the nachos first, followed by the mince beef, several dollops of re-fried beans, and plenty of grated cheddar..
- Put in the oven for c.15 minutes, keeping an eye on it so the chips don't go too soft..
- Finish with very generous amounts of guacamole, salsa, and sour cream on top in separate dollops. There should be plenty of dipping combinations available in red (salsa), white (sour cream), and green (guacamole) – the colours of the Mexican flag. Enjoy with your friends and a few cervezas..
Now, when we add "cowboy" to any recipe, what does that mean? We've all been there, am I right? See more ideas about nachos supreme, nachos, mexican food recipes. Nachos Supreme Now Find Gluten Free Try this great Nachos Supreme Recipe –it's a super grande-sized platter of nacho heaven. We use ground beef for this recipe, but if you skip the meat and just use beans–it'll still be pretty damn good.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food nachos supremo recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!