Creamy Chicken Over Buttered Biscuits with Sweet Peas.
Hey everyone, it’s Louise, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, creamy chicken over buttered biscuits with sweet peas. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Creamy Chicken Over Buttered Biscuits with Sweet Peas is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They are fine and they look fantastic. Creamy Chicken Over Buttered Biscuits with Sweet Peas is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook creamy chicken over buttered biscuits with sweet peas using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Creamy Chicken Over Buttered Biscuits with Sweet Peas:
- Take 1 Can of (8ct.) Butter Flavored Biscuits.
- Make ready 1 Can (14 oz.) of Sweet Peas, undrained.
- Make ready 1 Can (5 oz.) of Chicken Breast in Water, drained and flaked.
- Prepare 2 Cans of (10.5ozs.) Cream of Chicken Soup, undiluted.
- Take 1 Can (15 oz.) of Sliced Peaches.
- Take 1 Tbsp. of Garlic Powder.
- Take 1/4 tsp. of Black Pepper.
- Make ready 2 of Tbsps. Butter.
- Prepare 1/4-1/2 Cup of Milk or Heavy Cream.
Steps to make Creamy Chicken Over Buttered Biscuits with Sweet Peas:
- Preheat oven according to the directions on the biscuit container. Arrange biscuits onto baking sheet. Once oven is preheated cook according to package directions..
- While biscuits are baking In a medium pot add the cans of soup, can Chicken, black pepper, milk/cream, and garlic powder. On medium heat cook and stir occasionally til completely heated through. Set aside..
- Once biscuits are done remove from oven and let set for 2-3 minutes. In the meantime add the can of peas to a microwaveable bowl. Then add a dash of salt and 2Tbsps. Butter. Heat in microwave for 2-3 minutes til heated through. While the peas is heating open the can of sliced Peaches. Once peas are done start plating. Split a biscuit in half and cover with the creamy chicken. Add some of the sweet Peas and sliced Peaches. Serve immediately and Enjoy ????.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food creamy chicken over buttered biscuits with sweet peas recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!