Steak and Potato Nachos. Steak And Potato Nachos. featured in Cheesecakes Vs. Place sliced potatoes in a large bowl. Toss with olive oil, salt, pepper, and paprika.
Steak and Potato Nachos combine three of your favorite comfort foods into one amazing and indulgent skillet dish. Eat it as a drool-worthy appetizer, or as a hearty and full dinner. Sometimes you just need something totally delicious and comforting.
Hey everyone, it is Jim, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, steak and potato nachos. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Steak and Potato Nachos is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Steak and Potato Nachos is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
Steak And Potato Nachos. featured in Cheesecakes Vs. Place sliced potatoes in a large bowl. Toss with olive oil, salt, pepper, and paprika.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have steak and potato nachos using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Steak and Potato Nachos:
- Make ready 2 of Russet potatoes.
- Take 4 Tbs. of Olive oil.
- Get 2 tsp. of Paprika (Smoked Paprika preferred).
- Make ready of Salt.
- Get of Pepper.
- Take 1 lb. of Flank/Skirt steak.
- Make ready of Garlic Salt.
- Make ready of Seasoned Pepper.
- Prepare 1 can of Black beans.
- Get 1 can of Black olives (sliced).
- Prepare 2 of Green Onions (sliced).
- Get 2 cups of 3 cheese "Mexican Blend".
- Prepare of Large dollop of Sour Cream.
- Make ready of Your favorite salsa.
These delicious Loaded Steak Potato Nachos are a quick meal solution that can feed a crowd in a pinch. You can also easily switch this up to skip the meat for a vegetarian dish. Great recipe for Steak and Potato Nachos. Place potato chips uniformly into the same cast iron skillet that you cooked the steak in.
Instructions to make Steak and Potato Nachos:
- Preheat oven 450.
- Preheat cast iron skillet for at least 5 minutes.
- In a bowl: 2 Russet potatoes (sliced) 1/4 inch thick 4 Tbs. olive oil 2 tsp. Paprika Salt & Pepper to taste Mix well.
- On a sheet pan lined with parchment paper, place seasoned potato chips to fill sheet pan. Cook in oven for 20 minutes..
- In the meantime 1lb. Flank/Skirt steak (season well with garlic salt and seasoned pepper) Cook steak in skillet for 5 minutes each side. Open a can of Black Beans (drained) In a small bowl, slice a whole can of black olives. In a separate small bowl slice 2 green onions. Rest steak for 10 minutes Chop steak into bite size cubes.
- Take potatoes out of the oven and raise the heat to Broil. Place potato chips uniformly into the same cast iron skillet that you cooked the steak in. Place the steak cubes, beans and black olives evenly throughout the skillet. Spread out a bag of 3 cheese "Mexican Blend" over the top of the potato, steak, beans and olives. Cook in the oven for 5-6 minutes..
- After cooking add your favorite salsa and a scoop of sour cream in the middle. Cover gingerly the green onions. Bon appetite!!.
This take on steak and potatoes will seriously blow your mind. A recipe that is simple and quick and tastes like you're a culinary genius. Steak and Gorgonzola Potato Chip Nachos will—I promise I'm not exaggerating—change your life. Steak over nachos might not seem like a Paleo recipe at first glance, but look a little bit closer. The ingredients in this dish, while reminiscent of stadium The sweet potatoes used in this recipe are a wonderful substitute for the non-Paleo, starchy items that are typically used in Mexican-inspired foods.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food steak and potato nachos recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!