Tator Tot Jalepeno Popper Casserole. This Jalapeno Popper Tater Tot Casserole is always a hit at parties and potlucks! Serve the Jalapeno Popper Casserole as a side dish or hearty dip recipe. Add chicken or hamburger for a complete meal.
I'll probably make it again if I get in a crunch for time and ingredients. Loaded with jalapeños, bacon, cream cheese and tater tots, this dish is deliciously filling and just what the doctor ordered for those chilly days when you can't face going outside. Try it out and be amazed – who said you can't have a popper cass?!
Hello everybody, it is me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, tator tot jalepeno popper casserole. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
This Jalapeno Popper Tater Tot Casserole is always a hit at parties and potlucks! Serve the Jalapeno Popper Casserole as a side dish or hearty dip recipe. Add chicken or hamburger for a complete meal.
Tator Tot Jalepeno Popper Casserole is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look wonderful. Tator Tot Jalepeno Popper Casserole is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook tator tot jalepeno popper casserole using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Tator Tot Jalepeno Popper Casserole:
- Make ready 2 (8 oz) of packages of cream cheese, softened at room temp.
- Make ready 1 cup of sour cream.
- Make ready 2 cups of Mexican Cheddar Jack Cheese, shredded & divided.
- Make ready 1 lb of bacon, cooked and crumbled.
- Get 6 of jalapeño peppers, deseeded & diced.
- Take 1 (2 lb) of bag tator tots.
- Make ready 6 of green onions, thinly sliced.
This Jalapeno Popper Casserole is the perfect weeknight meal, game day recipe or potluck side dish. To make this meal, simply layer While the tater tots are baking, cook bacon, blot fat away, and crumble. I love this easy tater tot casserole recipe because it takes only a handful of ingredients and most can be found in my pantry. You may have a Tater Tot Casserole before and chances are you were less than impressed.
Instructions to make Tator Tot Jalepeno Popper Casserole:
- Preheat oven to 425° line tator tots in casserole dish. Bake for 15 mins..
- In a medium bowl, combine cream cheese, sour cream, 1½ cups of Cheddar jack cheese, bacon (save a little bit for the topping), diced Jalapeno peppers, and most of the sliced onions (save a few for the top). Stir to thoroughly combine ingredients..
- Spread mixture over top of tator tots. (Not too easy without a spreader lol use a spoon if you don't have one either and spread carefully) Top with remaining cheese, bacon and onions (I put some of the jalapeños on top too) I forgot the bacon on mine :(.
- Bake at 425° for 20 mins. (I'm using the recipes picture because it came out way prettier lol!) Even though I forgot the bacon my family still ate every last piece, not a bit leftover. Enjoy!.
There are so many variations out there but I truly believe that this one is the best. Jalapeño Popper Chicken casserole is seriously the best therefore, everyone loves it! The creamy sauce has just the right amount of heat but it's still mild enough for the entire family. Although jalapeño peppers are throughout the Jalapeño Popper Chicken casserole, the kids still ask for seconds! In this video, I make and eat a Bacon Jalapeno Popper Casserole.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food tator tot jalepeno popper casserole recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!