Nacho chicken casserole #mycookbook. Keto and casseroles seem to go hand in hand when you think about the type of high-fat foods that are being included. All of the cheeses you're able to use. "Throw down" that leftover chicken to make a one-dish taco casserole. Keto and casseroles seem to go hand in hand when you think about the type of high-fat foods that are being included.
Throw it together, bake, and enjoy this cheesy, spicy, delicious, EASY Tex Mex casserole in just minutes! We all love this easy casserole! It has the best flavor and it's absolutely SO simple to make!
Hey everyone, it is Louise, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, nacho chicken casserole #mycookbook. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Nacho chicken casserole #mycookbook is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They are fine and they look wonderful. Nacho chicken casserole #mycookbook is something that I have loved my entire life.
Keto and casseroles seem to go hand in hand when you think about the type of high-fat foods that are being included. All of the cheeses you're able to use. "Throw down" that leftover chicken to make a one-dish taco casserole. Keto and casseroles seem to go hand in hand when you think about the type of high-fat foods that are being included.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook nacho chicken casserole #mycookbook using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Nacho chicken casserole #mycookbook:
- Get 2 cups of diced cooked chicken.
- Prepare 1 cup of uncooked instant white rice.
- Get 1/2 cup of water.
- Make ready 1 can of diced tomatoes, drained.
- Make ready 1 can of cream of chicken soup.
- Take 1 cup of frozen corn.
- Prepare 1 can of chopped green chiles, undrained (you could use a can of rotel).
- Prepare 1 tsp of taco seasoning mix.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of shredded cheese.
- Get 1 cup of broken tortilla chips.
Nacho chicken casserole may sound like a bit of a weird thing, but trust us, this recipe is incredibly If you plan on serving this nacho chicken casserole after a day at work or for a party, you may want. Great recipe for Nacho Chicken Casserole. Go quick and easy with our best chicken casserole recipes. Dorito Casserole a cheesy casserole the family goes.
Steps to make Nacho chicken casserole #mycookbook:
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 9 x 13 baking dish or casserole dish with nonstick spray. In casserole dish, stir chicken mixture, rice, tomatoes, soup, corn, chiles, taco seasoning mix and 1 cup Mexican blend cheese until well mixed. Add salt and pepper to taste..
- Cover and bake about 30 minutes or until rice is tender and mixture is heated through and cheese is melted. Top with tortilla chips and sprinkle remaining cheese. Bake about 10 minutes longer uncovered or until filling is bubbly and cheese is melted..
- Notes- I like to add a little sour cream to each serving. Because I made a lot, I made this in the ninja foodie, I used a full bag of corn and more chicken, and rice, so I knew a baking dish was to small. In some of the recipe you can see I added more, but that is the written original recipe.add more if you want too and use two baking dishes lol. You do you..
Chicken nacho casserole Ohmydish canned corn, canned red kidney beans, chicken, chicken chips Main course World This chicken nacho casserole is crispy, filled with spices and a layer of. Chipotle Chicken Nacho Casserole How to Make Salt 'n' Pepper Pork or Chicken Rachael Ray How to Make Sheet Pan Chicken with Rosemary & Grapes Queer Eye… nacho Chicken Casserole recipe: Try this nacho Chicken Casserole recipe, or contribute your own. Be the first to rate & review!
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food nacho chicken casserole #mycookbook recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!