Skillet Italian Pork Chops. Order Full Container of Frozen Food Products. Contact us for the best prices! Kostenlose Lieferung möglich Remove the chops from the skillet and set aside.
Rinse and pat dry the pork chops. Season liberally, with salt and pepper on both sides. Heat a skillet with olive oil.
Hey everyone, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, skillet italian pork chops. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Order Full Container of Frozen Food Products. Contact us for the best prices! Kostenlose Lieferung möglich Remove the chops from the skillet and set aside.
Skillet Italian Pork Chops is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They are fine and they look wonderful. Skillet Italian Pork Chops is something which I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have skillet italian pork chops using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Skillet Italian Pork Chops:
- Take 1 pack of (about 4 pounds) pork chops, bone in OR 6 large bone in pork chops, Center Cut.
- Make ready of Olive oil.
- Get 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Make ready 1/2 tablespoon of oregano.
- Get 1/2 tablespoon of Italian seasoning.
- Prepare 1 of onion, sliced.
- Prepare 1 of green pepper, sliced.
- Take 1 of orange pepper, sliced.
- Take 10 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Get 2 cans (14.5 ounce) of diced tomatoes.
- Make ready 3/4 cup of Italian dressing.
- Prepare of Cooked white rice ????.
- Prepare of Salad ????.
Flip the pork chops again and add in the diced tomatoes, bell peppers, and mushrooms. Remove pork chops from skillet, place on a plate and set aside. Add marinara sauce, diced tomatoes, crushed red pepper, Italian seasoning and bay leaf. Skillet Italian Pork Chops Crock Pot Girl ???? @CrockpotGirl NY.
Steps to make Skillet Italian Pork Chops:
- Rinse and pat dry your pork chops, set to the side ……
- Heat some olive oil in a large skillet…….
- Season chops on both sides with black pepper, oregano and Italian seasoning, place each chop in skillet and cook until chops are browned, turning each chop over, set cooked chops to the side on a serving platter …….. You may have to brown chops in batches so you don’t overcrowd your skillet ………
- In the same skillet that you cooked your chops place your sliced onion, green and orange peppers and minced garlic, sauté until veggies are tender………
- Add into skillet your diced tomatoes and Italian dressing, bring to a boil ……..stir gently and cook for about 10 minutes……..
- Lower heat and place cooked chops back into skillet, making sure you cover each chop with the Italian tomato sauce mixture …….
- Cook for about 20 minutes, then serve over white rice or by itself with a salad ???? on the side and enjoy ????!!.
In a large nonstick skillet, brown pork chops in batches on both sides in oil; remove from skillet. Stir in the tomatoes, salt, oregano, basil and pepper. Return pork chops to skillet; arrange green pepper between the chops. Italian Style Pork Chop Recipe Directions: Add oil and pork chops to a skillet. Heat on medium high heat and brown each side of the pork chops.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food skillet italian pork chops recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!