Smoked Shredded Pork Shoulder Macho Nachos. Smoked pulled pork butt (AKA pork shoulder) only requires a few ingredients to achieve melt-in-your-mouth tender smoked pulled pork. Most smoked pork butt recipes call for a bone-in pork shoulder, sometimes also labeled a Boston butt roast or a pork butt. All of these labels are for the exact same.
A pork shoulder, slow-cooked and pulled into succulent little shreds, can become a thousand different meals. I can mix in some barbecue sauce and make pulled pork sandwiches, scatter the pork over pizza, or toss it into a sauce for pasta. Slow-smoked pork shoulder just needs some time, patience and attention to become fall-off-the-bone tender.
Hello everybody, it is John, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, smoked shredded pork shoulder macho nachos. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Smoked Shredded Pork Shoulder Macho Nachos is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They are nice and they look wonderful. Smoked Shredded Pork Shoulder Macho Nachos is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
Smoked pulled pork butt (AKA pork shoulder) only requires a few ingredients to achieve melt-in-your-mouth tender smoked pulled pork. Most smoked pork butt recipes call for a bone-in pork shoulder, sometimes also labeled a Boston butt roast or a pork butt. All of these labels are for the exact same.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have smoked shredded pork shoulder macho nachos using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Smoked Shredded Pork Shoulder Macho Nachos:
- Make ready 1/2 of bag of tortilla chips.
- Get 1 of bag of shredded cheese.
- Prepare 4 pinch of sliced olives.
- Prepare 3 cup of shredded meat (smoked pork shoulder).
- Take 1 dash of Tapatio hot sauce.
- Take of guacamole.
- Prepare of salsa.
- Make ready of sour cream.
- Prepare 1/2 can of refried beans.
If you're following the keto diet, a pork shoulder is your friend. Make no mistake about it: A whole bone-in pork shoulder is still somewhat of a project to cook. Smoked Pork Shoulder is classic summer BBQ recipe. Check out my tried and true method for a Traeger Smoked Pulled Pork Smoked Pork Shoulder is a classic summertime BBQ recipe.
Instructions to make Smoked Shredded Pork Shoulder Macho Nachos:
- Okay.. so, not everyone is going to be extremely lucky like we were and have their friends spend over 12 hours smoking a pork shoulder with pineapple injection and giving you a Tupperware full to go home with… But if you are or you know how to smoke your own.. this recipe is super exciting..
- Spread out some delicious, crunchy tortilla chips, (I used Calidad brand) on a small baking sheet and cover with shredded cheese of your choice,( again, I used marble cheddar), be thorough, every hates a cheeseless chip. Put in oven on 350° for about 3-4 minutes or until cheese is melted..
- Take chips out of the oven and sprinkle with sliced black olives.
- Add a moderate layer of refried beans and another layer of cheese and stick back in the oven for 2 minutes.
- Sprinkle with Tapatio(or your favorite hot sauce.
- Spread a layer of your shredded meat and another layer of cheese..
- Place back in oven for two more minutes..
- Get out your salsa, sour cream and guacamole! I just sliced up an avocado :P. Its time to eat!.
Serve hickory smoke-infused pork shoulder at your outdoor festivities throughout the summer. Serve the shredded pork on buns for sandwiches or use it to top salads and baked View image. Smoked Pork Shoulder. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Pork shoulder, slow-cooked or simmered on the stovetop with onion and spices. This is the correct way to smoke a pork shoulder with professional results–from the brine, to the rub and sauce Serve in bowls and add your favorite toppings, such as sliced radishes, shredded cabbage, diced avocado.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food smoked shredded pork shoulder macho nachos recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!