Smoked Parmesean Garlic Bread. The Parmesan cheese, which glorifies the taste of spaghetti and pizza can now be utilized to enhance the taste of your garlic bread. Moreover, it is extremely convenient to make, so you don't have to be a genius cook for mastering this recipe. Reviews for Photos of Parmesan Garlic Bread.
I was trying to make lentil soup better by making this bread. Turns out the soup tastes pretty good and then I get to eat this garlic bread :D. It's crusty on the outside, soft on the inside and loaded with garlic, a hint of rosemary and lots of cheese!
Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, smoked parmesean garlic bread. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
The Parmesan cheese, which glorifies the taste of spaghetti and pizza can now be utilized to enhance the taste of your garlic bread. Moreover, it is extremely convenient to make, so you don't have to be a genius cook for mastering this recipe. Reviews for Photos of Parmesan Garlic Bread.
Smoked Parmesean Garlic Bread is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They are nice and they look wonderful. Smoked Parmesean Garlic Bread is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook smoked parmesean garlic bread using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Smoked Parmesean Garlic Bread:
- Take 2 1/4 cups of flour.
- Take 1 tbsp of active yeast.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of sugar.
- Get 1 cup of water (warm).
- Take 1 tbsp of smoked diced fresh Rosemary herb.
- Get 4 of gloves of smoked garlic sliced very thin.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of fresh parmesan cheese.
- Take 1/4 tbsp of olive oil (goes in the dough).
- Make ready 2 sprigs of fresh Rosemary.
- Take 3/4 tsp of kosher salt.
- Get 1 tbsp of olive oil (for coating bowel)).
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of kosher salt.
This garlic parmesan artisan bread has quickly become a staple in our home. It goes great with soup, pasta and just about any kind of roasted meat. The secret to really good garlic bread is to keep it simple. This recipe is the perfect side for our Spaghetti Spread cut sides of bread liberally with garlic butter.
Steps to make Smoked Parmesean Garlic Bread:
- In a large or stand mixer, add warm water, sugar and yeast. Stir together with a spoon, then set aside for 5 minutes..
- If your mixture is bubbly and a bit foamy after 5 minutes congratulations you didn't kill your yeast, if it's not reaction, then start over..
- Add 3/4 teaspoon salt, 1/4 cup olive oil, and 2 and 1/4 cups of flour, 1/2 cup parmesan cheese, 4 cloves of thinly sliced garlic, 1 tbsp of diced fresh Rosemary..
- Stir the ingredients together with a spoon until a soft dough forms. Then if your using a mixer or by hand knead dough 8-10 minutes, using an additional 1/4 flour if kneading by hand..You want the dough to be workable but still pretty sticky..
- Grease a large bowel. Scrape the dough into the bowel, forming a ball and turn the dough to coat it the top with oil. Cover with plastic wrap and let dough proof for 45 minutes. (hang on to the plastic wrap).
- Punch down your dough and recover your plastic wrap for an additional 20 minutes of proofing..
- I sprinkle on my pizza peel corn meal and place the dough on the pizza peel, slice a couple of cuts on the top of the dough and slide into the oven at 360 degrees..
- Bake for 20 minutes then I check on it and turn it, bake another 15 minutes..
- After the 15 minutes is done add some parmesan cheese, bake an additional 5 minutes or until cheese is melted on the bread. Remove bread add a sprig of Rosemary and enjoy.
Now transfer Parmesan Garlic butter to the open pieces of bread, making as thin or as thick as you like. Please note that depending on how thick you spread the mixture will dictate how. Spread Garlic Parmesan Spread evenly over bread. Place on middle oven rack and toast until golden brown. (You may use half of the loaf and freeze the other half for So our garlic Parmesan bread is done. It's delicious, it'd be great to serve with our chicken piccata recipe that I make on another video.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food smoked parmesean garlic bread recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!