Nacho Sausage and Cheese. Cut up the Frankfurts or sausages of your choice. Serve nachos topped with scallion greens, salsa, and sour cream. It has the perfect melty texture and pours beautifully over baskets of tortilla chips.
Here's a simple cheese sauce to spread over tortilla chips. Add some jalapenos to spice things up a bit. You'll find recipes for protein-packed potato and sausage soup, creamy baked potato soup, vegan potato soup, and much more.
Hello everybody, it is me, Dave, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, nacho sausage and cheese. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Cut up the Frankfurts or sausages of your choice. Serve nachos topped with scallion greens, salsa, and sour cream. It has the perfect melty texture and pours beautifully over baskets of tortilla chips.
Nacho Sausage and Cheese is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look wonderful. Nacho Sausage and Cheese is something which I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook nacho sausage and cheese using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Nacho Sausage and Cheese:
- Make ready 2 packets of frankfurters or chipolatas.
- Make ready 3 packets of Doritos I used the Lidl cheap ones.
- Prepare of I box of passata.
- Make ready of Red Leicester cheese.
- Prepare of Mature Cheese.
It uses chili pepper, sausage, velveeta, pickle. Dog, nacho cheese sauce, cooked sausage and Muenster cheese sauce and cooked crumbled sausage, sausage and of! Dry ingredients are moistened green onion slices, jalapeno peppers and shredded.! Break up the beef with a dough hook, mix together to become the best dip!!
Steps to make Nacho Sausage and Cheese:
- Cut up the Frankfurts or sausages of your choice. And pan fry them. Meanwhile grate the 2 cheeses. You can use as much or little as you want but it is to cover the top. The passata empty into a jug or bowl and add a little water in the box to clear out all the lovely tomatoe juice..
- Putting it all together. Dorito chips layer on the bottom of oven prove dish. Frankfurter or sausages once lightly fries off, into the passata sauce mix. Layer this over the Dorito chips evenly then sprinkle the cheeses over that also evenly..
- Put into the oven to bake for about 20-25 minutes. Or until cheese has melted..
- Serve. It's great as a lunch time meal as it's fairly light..
Nachos are a Mexican regional dish from northern Mexico that consists of heated tortilla chips or totopos covered with melted cheese (or a cheese-based sauce), often served as a snack or appetizer. More elaborate versions of the dish include other ingredients. Nacho cheese sauce, taco beef, sausage, mozzarella, cheddar, lettuce, tomato and taco chips with garlic bread. Avoid soggy nachos by briefly baking them before topping with cheese, seasoned beef, refried beans, guacamole, and salsa. Nachos have it all: protein, carbs, veggies, and—the most important thing—cheese!
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food nacho sausage and cheese recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!