Mini bread pakora. Besan (Gram Flour)•salt•red chilli•zeera (Cumin)•Dhania Powder (Coriander Powder)•Small amount of water•Bread slices•Chicken Material (like you make for samosa filling). I did make this mini bread pakora today for iftar and it turned out so good!! My mom used to make this bread pakora what we called as bread bajji after seeing it in a cookery show.
A common street food, it is made from bread slices, gram flour, and spices among other ingredients. The snack is prepared by dipping triangular bread slices in spicy gram flour batter and frying them. Bread Pakora is a popular North Indian snack of bread fritters.
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, mini bread pakora. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Besan (Gram Flour)•salt•red chilli•zeera (Cumin)•Dhania Powder (Coriander Powder)•Small amount of water•Bread slices•Chicken Material (like you make for samosa filling). I did make this mini bread pakora today for iftar and it turned out so good!! My mom used to make this bread pakora what we called as bread bajji after seeing it in a cookery show.
Mini bread pakora is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Mini bread pakora is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have mini bread pakora using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Mini bread pakora:
- Make ready of For batter.
- Get 1 bowl of besan/gram flour.
- Get of Spices.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Coriander powder.
- Take 1/4 tsp of Dry mango powder.
- Make ready 1/4 tsp of Dry ginger powder.
- Get 1/4 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 pinch of baking soda.
- Get 1 tsp of Red chilli paste (optional).
- Prepare as needed of Water to make semi flowing batter.
- Get 1/2 of chopped green capsicum.
- Take 1 of chopped onion.
- Take 1/4 tsp of Kasuri methi.
- Take as needed of Oil for frying.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of Chaat masala for enhance the taste.
Bread slices are stuffed with spiced mashed potatoes filling, batter-coated and then deep-fried. Bread pakora is one of the popular breakfast & street food made with bread, potatoes, spices. These are simply bread slices dipped in spiced gram flour batter & fried. Bread pakora is a favorite breakfast and tea time snack in India.
Steps to make Mini bread pakora:
- Mix all. Ingredients in besan. Add water in parts to make batter.
- Fine Chop onion and capsicum add to the batter. Take 1/4 tsp of ginger garlic paste. Mix everything very well. Leave the batter for 10 – 15 minutes..
- Hot the oil in pan for frying make sure oil should be hot at low flame otherwise bitter taste of oil spoil the taste..
- Cut the bread slice into desired shape like circle, square, heart to make more interesting. Dip into the batter and leave in the oil wait for minute to cook from both side..
- After frying hold the pkore for some minutes to release extra oil into pan or you can use absorbing paper. Sprinkle some chaat masala serve with mint chutney and ginger tea..
Here's how you can make this delicious Indian snack! Stuffed Bread Pakoda Recipe – Aloo Bread Pakora – Bread Pakora – Potato Stuffed Bread Pakora. This Bread Pakora Recipe Explains How Preparing Bread Pakoda with Stuffed Potato Masala and Without Stuffing With Detailed Directions and Accompanying Photo For Each Step. Serve Bread Pakora Recipe with Dhaniya Pudina Chutney and a cup of hot Masala Chai for Aloo Bread Pakora is one of the most popular breakfast and tea time snack in the Northern regions. How to make Potato Bread Pakora
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food mini bread pakora recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!