Pinwheel samosa. dip the pinwheel samosa into maida paste and coat both sides. fry the samosa pinwheel to golden brown and crisp. finally, serve pinwheel samosa with green chutney and tamarind chutney. These fantastic pinwheel samosas are just what you were missing on your iftar table. #HappyCookingToYou #FoodFusion #RosePetalZzoopWritten Recipe. Samosa pinwheels are great party treat.
Pinwheel Samosas: Pinwheels Samosa are great twist to most popular and most wanted Indian snack *SAMOSA*. Pinwheel samosa is a unique twist to original Samosa recipe. Made by using spicy potato filling which is placed in maida (plain flour) roti then rolled out, sliced to make bite-sized pinwheels that are.
Hey everyone, it’s me, Dave, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, pinwheel samosa. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
dip the pinwheel samosa into maida paste and coat both sides. fry the samosa pinwheel to golden brown and crisp. finally, serve pinwheel samosa with green chutney and tamarind chutney. These fantastic pinwheel samosas are just what you were missing on your iftar table. #HappyCookingToYou #FoodFusion #RosePetalZzoopWritten Recipe. Samosa pinwheels are great party treat.
Pinwheel samosa is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Pinwheel samosa is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have pinwheel samosa using 20 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Pinwheel samosa:
- Prepare 4 of medium potatoes boiled peeled and roughly mashed.
- Take 1/2 cup of green peas boiled and drain.
- Make ready 1 tsp of cumin seeds (jeera).
- Prepare 1 tsp of geen chilli chopped.
- Get 2 tsp of coriander powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of red chilli pepper.
- Take 1/2 tsp of garam masala.
- Take 1 tsp of mango powder.
- Make ready 1-1/4 tsp of salt, adjust to taste.
- Take 2 tbsp of cilantro finely chopped.
- Make ready For of dough-.
- Take 1 cup of all purpose flour.
- Get 2 tbsp of fine sooji.
- Get 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of oil.
- Make ready 1/3 cup of cold water.
- Take Other of ingredients:.
- Make ready 3 tbsp of all purpose flour.
- Take 1/4 cup of water.
- Prepare as required of Oil to fry.
Puff pastry samosa pinwheels generously packed with a savory filling is delcious and perfect party appetizer. Pinwheel samosa is a variation to Indian Regular Samosa. Samosa is one of the most popular Indian snacks and street food. This is very close to my heart too.
Instructions to make Pinwheel samosa:
- For Dough- Mix flour, salt, and oil. Add water as needed to make soft dough. Don’t knead the dough. Cover the dough with a samp cloth. Let it rest at least 15 minutes..
- For Filling- Squeeze the water from the green peas. Mix all the ingredients for filling: potatoes, cumin seeds, coriander, green chilli, mango powder, salt, and cilantro. Divide the filling into 2 parts and set aside..
- Making Pinwheels Mix the 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour and ¼ cup water to make a thin batter. Set aside..
- Knead the dough for a minute before rolling. Divide dough into two equal parts and make them into patties and roll each one into about 11-inch diameter..
- Spread one part of the filling evenly over one of the rolled dough, slightly pressing. Roll the sheet gently, but firmly until you have a nice firm log..
- Use a little water to seal the end of the sheet firmly, roll the log gently 6-7 times this helps keeping together..
- With a sharp knife slice the both ends about 1 inch long then slice the log into ½ inch thick, this should make about 14 -16 pinwheels..
- Press each pinwheel lightly. Do the same with the second sheet, you will have about 30 pinwheels..
- Heat at least one inch of oil in a frying pan over medium-high heat. To taste, put a small piece of dough into the oil; dough should sizzle and come up slowly, but not change colour..
- Fry the pinwheels in small batches. Dip them in the batter one at a time and drop them slowly into the hot oil..
- Fry the pinwheels until both sides are golden-brown, turning occasionally. Each batch will take three to four minutes to cook..
- Repeat this process until all the pinwheels are cooked..
- The crisp, delicious pinwheels are now ready to serve..
Pinwheel samosas have all of these characteristics except the shape of regular samosa. To make pinwheel samosa the stuffing is spread on the sheet, thereafter the sheet is rolled, sealed and cut. While these samosas are tasty, it takes a lot of time to prepare them. So, we have modified the recipe of the traditional samosas into pinwheel samosas. These have the same taste; but with a new look.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food pinwheel samosa recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!