Jalapeno Popper Cheeseball. How do you make a Jalapeno Popper Cheese Ball Recipe? First using a stand or hand mixer on medium speed beat your cream cheese, sour cream, garlic powder, onion powder and black pepper until smooth and creamy. JALAPENO POPPER CHEESEBALL — Cream cheese is combined with fresh jalapenos, crispy bacon, cheddar cheese and green onions in this crowd-pleasing party appetizer.
Make this ahead of your holiday party. Jalapeno Popper Cheese Ball. by Sabrina Snyder. All the incredible flavors of japaleño poppers rolled into a cheese ball is a crowd-pleasing appetizer that's totally scrumptious!
Hey everyone, it’s Drew, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, jalapeno popper cheeseball. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Jalapeno Popper Cheeseball is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Jalapeno Popper Cheeseball is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
How do you make a Jalapeno Popper Cheese Ball Recipe? First using a stand or hand mixer on medium speed beat your cream cheese, sour cream, garlic powder, onion powder and black pepper until smooth and creamy. JALAPENO POPPER CHEESEBALL — Cream cheese is combined with fresh jalapenos, crispy bacon, cheddar cheese and green onions in this crowd-pleasing party appetizer.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have jalapeno popper cheeseball using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Jalapeno Popper Cheeseball:
- Take 2 of pkgs. cream cheese, softened.
- Take 1/4 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare to taste of garlic powder & black pepper,.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of Mrs. Dash Onion & Herb.
- Make ready 2 cups of cheddar cheese, shredded.
- Make ready 10-12 slices of bacon, cooked, crumbled and drained.
- Make ready 2 of jalapenos, diced.
- Get 1/3 cup of green onions, chopped.
Jalapeno Popper Cheese Ball is the perfect appetizer for any occasion- its simple, delicious and everyone loves it! I know that everyone loves my jalapeno poppers that I always make for get togethers! I thought this would also be a hit and surely it was! These jalapeno poppers are stuffed with a spiced mixture of cream cheese and white cheddar cheese, then baked until the cheese is nice and melty.
Instructions to make Jalapeno Popper Cheeseball:
- Mix together cream cheese, sour cream and seasonings until blended..
- Have all remaining ingredients ready to go!.
- Add in 1 1/2 cups of the cheese and half of the bacon, onion and jalapenos..
- Mix together to completely incorporate..
- Reserve the remainder of the ingredients for coating of the cheeseball. Place them in the fridge..
- Place mixture in a large ball on top of plastic wrap..
- Wrap tightly and place in fridge overnight..
- Just prior to serving, remove cheeseball from wrap and roll in the remaining ingredients to completely coat..
- Enjoy with chips or Ritz crackers!.
This is the ultimate game day or party treat! Jalapeño poppers, or jalapeño bites, are jalapeño peppers that have been hollowed out, stuffed with a mixture of cheese, spices, and sometimes ground meat, and breaded and deep fried. They are sometimes called armadillo eggs. A jalapeno popper cheese ball deserves a plate at every football tailgate and holiday party! How to make a jalapeno popper cheese ball.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food jalapeno popper cheeseball recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!