Ham and Swiss Cheese Spicy Pinwheels. Ham and Cheese Pinwheels are made with cream cheese, sliced deli ham, and cheese and make a quick and easy snack or appetizer. We have been making these easy cream cheese pinwheels for years! Ham and cheese pastry pinwheels are a great, easy appetizer that are sure to be a crowd favorite at your holiday parties.
These tasty Ham and Cheese Pinwheels are a new favorite! They make a perfect lunch, snack or appetizer! These Ham and Cheese Pinwheels feature a creamy dijon spread along with sliced swiss cheese and your favorite deli ham rolled up into and cut into these cute little pinwheels.
Hey everyone, it is Drew, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, ham and swiss cheese spicy pinwheels. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Ham and Swiss Cheese Spicy Pinwheels is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look wonderful. Ham and Swiss Cheese Spicy Pinwheels is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
Ham and Cheese Pinwheels are made with cream cheese, sliced deli ham, and cheese and make a quick and easy snack or appetizer. We have been making these easy cream cheese pinwheels for years! Ham and cheese pastry pinwheels are a great, easy appetizer that are sure to be a crowd favorite at your holiday parties.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook ham and swiss cheese spicy pinwheels using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Ham and Swiss Cheese Spicy Pinwheels:
- Prepare of Flour tortillas (burrito size).
- Take 1/2 cup of mayonnaise.
- Get 1/4 cup of sour cream.
- Get 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Take 1/4 teaspoon of cayenne pepper.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- Make ready 1 1/2 pounds of deli sliced ham.
- Prepare 1 pound of alpine lace Swiss cheese.
These easy cheese stuffed biscuits will knock your socks off! They are filled with gooey mozzarella, baked, and then brushed with melted garlic butter. These ham and cheese pinwheels make a terrific party appetizer. These savory pinwheels call for homemade Paleo-friendly tortillas (that are also a great vessel for tacos or pizza crust.
Steps to make Ham and Swiss Cheese Spicy Pinwheels:
- In a small bowl combine your mayonnaise, sour cream, black pepper, cayenne pepper and garlic powder, set bowl to the side………
- Lay 1 flour tortilla on a flat surface……..
- Spread about a tablespoon of your spicy mayonnaise mixture onto flour tortilla……..
- Layer about 4 slices of ham and 3 slices of Swiss cheese on top of mayonnaise mixture…….
- Tightly roll up tortilla into a log, set to the side………
- Continue with tortillas, mayo mixture, ham and cheese until you run out of ham and cheese, set all logs to the side……I managed to get 4 big rolls……
- Wrap rolls up and place in refrigerator overnight or for several hours, then slice into pinwheels, serve and enjoy ????!.
Ham and Cheese Pinwheels are probably the easiest appetizers you could possibly make. These are so easy to make and can be made in a flash when you have unexpected company, for a ball game, a. These easy ham and cheese pinwheels made with puff pastry are a great kids lunch idea, great for lunchboxes and picnics. Ham and cheese is such a popular combination in our house with toddler Mini Jones, and these ham and cheese galettes are often requested; so I thought I would make. Want to "wrap up" a quick supper before running out the door to yet another holiday event?
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food ham and swiss cheese spicy pinwheels recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!