Filipino Wagyu Beef Tapa with Garlic Fried Rice. The Filipino Wagyu beef tapa is finished with two over easy eggs, sliced garlic, diced tomatoes, and cucumber slices! Try this delicious stir fry recipe today! Place the bowl of rice in the refrigerator, and allow the rice to cool.
The Filipino Wagyu beef tapa is finished with two over easy eggs, sliced garlic, diced tomatoes, and cucumber slices! Wagyu steak strips are marinated in a soy, brown sugar, lemon, and garlic mixture before being seared. The flavorful beef is served over garlic fried rice!
Hey everyone, it’s Jim, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, filipino wagyu beef tapa with garlic fried rice. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
The Filipino Wagyu beef tapa is finished with two over easy eggs, sliced garlic, diced tomatoes, and cucumber slices! Try this delicious stir fry recipe today! Place the bowl of rice in the refrigerator, and allow the rice to cool.
Filipino Wagyu Beef Tapa with Garlic Fried Rice is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. They are fine and they look fantastic. Filipino Wagyu Beef Tapa with Garlic Fried Rice is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook filipino wagyu beef tapa with garlic fried rice using 19 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Filipino Wagyu Beef Tapa with Garlic Fried Rice:
- Prepare 1 of Double 8 Cattle Company Fullblood Wagyu Chuck Steak.
- Get 2 TBSP of Grapeseed Oil.
- Get of Marinade.
- Make ready 1/4 CUP of Soy Sauce.
- Make ready 2 of Lemons (juiced).
- Prepare 1/4 CUP of Brown Sugar.
- Make ready 8 of Garlic Cloves (minced).
- Get 1 TSP of Kosher Salt.
- Take 1/4 TSP of Baking Soda.
- Make ready of Sliced Garlic and Fried Rice.
- Prepare 3 TBSP of Grapeseed Oil (divided).
- Take 4 of Garlic Cloves (sliced thin).
- Make ready 6 of Garlic Cloves (minced).
- Get 4 CUP of Cooked Jasmine Rice (cooled).
- Get 2 TSP of Kosher Salt.
- Make ready of Garnish.
- Make ready 6 of Eggs (cooked over easy two at a time).
- Prepare 2 of Roma Tomatoes (washed and cut into bite-size pieces).
- Prepare 1 of Small Cucumber (slices).
Tagged with: Asian food, beef, Dinner, rice. Tapa is dried or cured beef, mutton, venison or horse meat, although other meat or even fish may be used. Filipinos prepare tapa by using thin slices of meat and curing these with salt and spices as a preservation method. Tapa is often cooked fried or grilled.
Instructions to make Filipino Wagyu Beef Tapa with Garlic Fried Rice:
- PREPARING THE MARINADE Mix together the soy sauce, lemon juice, minced garlic, brown sugar, kosher salt, and baking soda in a small bowl. Cut your Wagyu chuck steak into thin slices against the grain. Place the steak in a Ziploc bag, and pour soy mixture over the beef. Massage the mixture into the beef. Seal the bag, and place it in the refrigerator for 12-24 hours..
- PREPARING THE RICE Cook your jasmine rice in a pot with water. Once the rice is cooked (all of the water has been absorbed), place the rice in a bowl. Make sure the bowl is covered. Place the bowl of rice in the refrigerator, and allow the rice to cool..
- PREPARING THE SLICED GARLIC Pull the bag of marinated Wagyu beef from the refrigerator, and place it at room temperature. Heat a wok over medium-high heat, and add in 2 tablespoons grapeseed oil. Once the oil is hot, add in the sliced garlic, and begin to brown. Stir and flip the garlic making sure it does not burn. Once the sliced garlic is browned, use a slotted spoon to remove it from the pan. Set it aside, and reserve..
- PREPARING THE FRIED RICE Heat the wok up over high heat, and add in 1 tablespoon of grapeseed oil (you will still have some garlic oil in the wok). Add in the minced garlic, and cook until it is starting to brown. Then, add in the cooked and cooled jasmine rice. Use a wooden spoon to break up any pieces of clumped rice. Stir fry the rice until it is starting to brown and warmed through. Place the rice on a back burner to keep it warm. Season to taste with kosher salt..
- PREPARING THE WAGYU BEEF Heat a large saute pan over medium-high heat with 2 tablespoons of grapeseed oil. Once the oil is hot, add in the marinated Wagyu steak slices in a single layer. Let the steak slices sear on one side for 2 minutes. Then, flip the beef to sear the other side. Cook over medium-high heat until there is no liquid left in the pan, and the beef is cooked through (approximately 2-3 more minutes)..
- FINAL STEPS Prepare your over easy eggs, cooking two of them at a time (so you’ll have 3 sets of over easy eggs). Divide the garlic fried rice between bowls. Top each bowl with slices of Wagyu steak. Add one set of over easy eggs to each bowl, as well as some diced tomato, cucumber slices, and browned garlic slices. Serve, and enjoy!.
The monstrous heap of garlic meets with my approval. Garlic Cloves Minced Beef Patty Recipes Wagyu Wagyu Beef Beef Recipes Beef Patties Recipes Cooking Food. Combined Beef Tapa, with sinangag (fried rice), and Itlog, it's Tap-Si-Log. Beef Tapa is dried or cured beef although other meat or even fish may be used with this recipe. Filipinos prepare thin slices of meat and cure it with salt and spices as a method of preserving it.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food filipino wagyu beef tapa with garlic fried rice recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!