Open Face Nacho Cheeseburger. Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you're looking for Open Face Nacho Cheeseburger recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Open Face Nacho Cheeseburger recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Serve with a toppings bar alongside with all of your favorite: pickles. This is a unique open-face burger topped with Swiss cheese, sauteed onions, mushrooms, bell peppers, and sour cream. The Super Cheeseburger Nacho is not actually a burger, but nachos made of a sort of burger methodology.
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, open face nacho cheeseburger. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Open Face Nacho Cheeseburger is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look fantastic. Open Face Nacho Cheeseburger is something which I have loved my whole life.
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you're looking for Open Face Nacho Cheeseburger recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Open Face Nacho Cheeseburger recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook open face nacho cheeseburger using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Open Face Nacho Cheeseburger:
- Take 4 of beef patties.
- Make ready 4 slice of whole wheat bread.
- Get 1 can of Hormel chili.
- Make ready 1 of Nacho Chips.
- Get 1 of Sliced Jalapeños.
- Take 1 of Nacho Cheese.
- Make ready 1 1/2 cup of grated cheese of your choice..
- Get 1 cup of chopped onion.
- Take 2 cup of chopped lettuce.
- Make ready dash of franks red hot.
- Take 1 can of black olives.
- Get 1/2 of sliced tomatoe.
This is essentially your bun and patty. Next, you're add classic burger toppings here: shredded iceberg lettuce, diced tomato, pickles (in this case, a layer of thinly sliced pickled jalapeño). So while the cheeseburger recipe provided here does produce an extremely moist and flavorful patty, you can certainly use leftover cooked burgers if you already have them on hand. Same idea applies to the nacho toppings; we went with a blend of typical.
Steps to make Open Face Nacho Cheeseburger:
- Place all 4 burgers on the grill and cover both sides of the beef patties with Franks Red Hot. Cook to med to med-well.
- While the patties grill, prep the vegetables.
- Now its time to build. Place the four slices of whole wheat bread on a cookie sheet with patties on top..
- Cover the beef patties and whole wheat bread with the grated cheese.
- Heat up the Hormel Chili.
- Once the cheese is melted, place in the center of plate and layer prepped vegetables like nachos.
- Place a few chips in a flower pattern..
- Add chili and nacho cheese to the chip flower.
- Eat and be Fat & Happy.
Pile up burgers with cheese, guacamole, chipotle, salsa and nachos for a fiery and zingy twist on a cheeseburger. For the last minute, top the burgers with the cheese slices and grill until melted. Divide the guacamole, burgers, chipotle or chilli mayo, salsa and. Juicy burgers and melty cheese with a little zing! As I mentioned in my last post, the Southern husband and I are back from a fabulous vacation in Which leads me to this recipe for nacho cheeseburgers, which swaps out the usual American cheese for a melty Velveeta sauce that is jazzed up with a little.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food open face nacho cheeseburger recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!