Sugar Snap Pea And Carrot With Preserved Duck.
Hey everyone, it’s Brad, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, sugar snap pea and carrot with preserved duck. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Sugar Snap Pea And Carrot With Preserved Duck is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look wonderful. Sugar Snap Pea And Carrot With Preserved Duck is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have sugar snap pea and carrot with preserved duck using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Sugar Snap Pea And Carrot With Preserved Duck:
- Take 1 slice of preserved duck drumstick.
- Prepare 3 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of light soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 medium of grated carrots.
- Prepare 3 cup of Sugar snap pea.
Instructions to make Sugar Snap Pea And Carrot With Preserved Duck:
- Blanch with hot water the preserved duck then Steam the preserved duck for full 30 minutes.
- In pan add garlic and Thinly slice the cooked preserved duck and stir fry for a minute then add light soy sauce and mix well then add sugar snap pea and stir fry for 3 minutes.
- Add the grated carrot and off heat and mix well then serve.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food sugar snap pea and carrot with preserved duck recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!