Crispy corn pakora. Corn Pakoda or Corn Bhajia is a perfect tea time snack made using fresh corn kernals, chickpea It is a delicious Pakora or fritter made using fresh corn which is soft from inside and crispy from outside. Corn Fritters are crispy, deep-fried fritters a perfect snack or appetizer. Made with corn, and then gently mixed in gram flour and spices.
Crispy Corn Pakoda or Bhaji and tea is a perfect combination for breakfast or snack time. It is a delicious Pakora or fritters made using fresh corn which is soft from inside and crispy from outside. Asslam o alaikum dear friends Today I Brought for you crispy pakora recipe by Maryam kitchen.
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, crispy corn pakora. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Corn Pakoda or Corn Bhajia is a perfect tea time snack made using fresh corn kernals, chickpea It is a delicious Pakora or fritter made using fresh corn which is soft from inside and crispy from outside. Corn Fritters are crispy, deep-fried fritters a perfect snack or appetizer. Made with corn, and then gently mixed in gram flour and spices.
Crispy corn pakora is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look wonderful. Crispy corn pakora is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook crispy corn pakora using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Crispy corn pakora:
- Make ready 1 cup of corn (frozen or fresh).
- Take 1/2 tsp of ajwain.
- Take 6-7 of black pepper whole.
- Make ready 1 tsp of whole coriander.
- Make ready 1 of onion chopped.
- Take 2 of green chili chopped.
- Get 1 tsp of amchoor powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of crushed or chopped ginger.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of green coriander leaves.
- Get as per taste of Salt.
- Take 1/2 tsp of sugar (optional).
- Take 1 tbsp of curd/or.
- Take 1 pinch of of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of besan.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of rice flour.
- Take As needed of Oil for frying.
How to make pakora recipe. today we are making mix pakoras with cornmeal which are equally crispy and delicious like pakoras prepared with chickpea flour. Crispy Sweet Corn Pakora Recipe: To make this corn fritters, boil and grind the corn kernels. Add salt, red chilli powder, green chillies, ginger, garlic and coriander leaves. Corn pakoda recipe – These sweet corn pakora are addictive, crunchy and delicious.
Steps to make Crispy corn pakora:
- In a chopper crush corn coarsly, Corn kernels must be there..
- Now in a mixie or mortar pastel, crush coriander, black pepper and Ajwain..
- Add this crushed spices to corn mixture. Add all the above-mentioned ingredients to it. Do not add water..
- Mix nicely with hand for two minutes.Heat oil in a frying kadhai/pan. Now make pakoras and deep fry it in oil on medium flame..
- Pakoras are ready. You can serve it with tomato sauce or chutney..
They make a great monsoon snack and can be enjoyed with masala chai. Corn fritters recipe or corn pakora recipe video – easy to make, super delicious, crispy corns seasoned with chaat masala and lime juice. Serve these corn pakoras or corn fritters with hot and. Photo about Corn pakoda recipe – a quick evening snack recipe made with sweet corn, onions, spices and herbs. This recipe is perfect for kids and for evening snacks.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food crispy corn pakora recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!