Palak paneer pinwheel samose. Learn more about Palak samosa, Popcorn samosa, Spinach pasta, Paneer samosa ,by vahchef sanjay thumma Indian palak paneer western corn and Palak Paneer is such a staple in north India. Soft paneer cubes cooked in the Dip palak paneer pinwheel in the slurry and deep fry in hot oil until crispy and transfer to a paper Aloo Mutter Samosa. This Punjabi Samosa recipe is an excellent Indian traditional style samosa.
Palak paneer is a classic curry dish from North Indian cuisine made with fresh spinach, onions, spices, paneer and herbs. Spinach Paneer samosa is a twist over the original paneer samosa. It looks extremely attractive as it is slightly green in color.
Hey everyone, it’s Louise, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, palak paneer pinwheel samose. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Learn more about Palak samosa, Popcorn samosa, Spinach pasta, Paneer samosa ,by vahchef sanjay thumma Indian palak paneer western corn and Palak Paneer is such a staple in north India. Soft paneer cubes cooked in the Dip palak paneer pinwheel in the slurry and deep fry in hot oil until crispy and transfer to a paper Aloo Mutter Samosa. This Punjabi Samosa recipe is an excellent Indian traditional style samosa.
Palak paneer pinwheel samose is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look fantastic. Palak paneer pinwheel samose is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have palak paneer pinwheel samose using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Palak paneer pinwheel samose:
- Make ready 200 gms of palak chop ki hui.
- Prepare 1 cup of paneer crush Kiya hua.
- Prepare 1 of onion bareek kata.
- Make ready 1 of tomato bareek kata.
- Make ready 3 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 2-3 of mirchi Kati hui.
- Take 1/2 tsp of garam masala.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of haldi powder.
- Make ready 1 tsp of dhania powder.
- Take 2 tbsp of maida.
- Get 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Make ready to taste of Salt.
- Take of Parchment paper.
- Make ready 1 of frozen puff pastry sheet ya homemade sheet.
It is very ideal for birthdays and other parties. How To Prepare Spinach ( Palak ) Paneer Stuffed Samosa. Palak paneer or Saag Paneer is a vegetarian Indian creamed spinach recipe with paneer cheese. Serve over basmati rice or with homemade naan!
Steps to make Palak paneer pinwheel samose:
- Ek pan mein olive oil heat karein. Ab usmein onion aur garlic daal kar saute karein. Green chillies, tomato, salt, dhania powder aur haldi daal ke ek minute tak saute karein. Palak daalke mix karein. Cover karke 2 minutes tak pakaye..
- Paneer daalke 5 minutes tak pakaye ya tab tak jab tak saara moisture na Sukh jaaye.. Sprinkle garam masala and mix. Let the filling cool..
- Preheat oven at 180° C. Sprinkle maida on work surface and roll out the puff pastry sheet lengthwise. Stuffing Ko pastry sheet par spread karein edges par 1 inch jagah chorte hue Short side se roll karein.aur acche se ends secure karein. Slices mein cut karein Baking tray mein parchment paper lagaye aur oil brush karein.. Lay the slices flat on the baking sheet. Brush with olive oil and bake for 10 -12 mins or till done..
Palak paneer is a vegetarian Indian dish consisting of pureed spinach with pan-fried Indian cottage cheese. Directly translated, 'palak' means spinach in. Watch PALAK & PANEER PINWHEELS – Rupa kumari on Dailymotion. Paneer Pinwheel Kachori-Pinwheel Samosa-Paneer Stuffed mini Kachori-Paneer Layered Kachori. Dip palak paneer pinwheel in slurry and deep fry in hot oil until crispy and transfer into paper towel.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food palak paneer pinwheel samose recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!