Roasted Hatch Chile Wagyu Steak Fajitas. SideWalkShoes: Sheet Pan Roasted Sausage and Vegetables. Enjoy Hatch Chile Peppers all year long. Hatch Chile Roasting- How to use Pepper Roaster.
These coffee and chile marinated Fullblood Wagyu steak fajitas are the perfect summer dinner dish. The marinade compliments the Wagyu steak by providing a subtle smoky flavor. A hearty dish with a satisfying kick, these Wagyu steak fajitas are your new best friend for entertaining or that backyard get together.
Hey everyone, it is me, Dave, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, roasted hatch chile wagyu steak fajitas. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Roasted Hatch Chile Wagyu Steak Fajitas is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Roasted Hatch Chile Wagyu Steak Fajitas is something that I have loved my entire life.
SideWalkShoes: Sheet Pan Roasted Sausage and Vegetables. Enjoy Hatch Chile Peppers all year long. Hatch Chile Roasting- How to use Pepper Roaster.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have roasted hatch chile wagyu steak fajitas using 23 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Roasted Hatch Chile Wagyu Steak Fajitas:
- Make ready 1 PACKAGE of Double 8 Cattle Company Fullblood Wagyu Beef for Fajitas.
- Make ready 6 TBSP of Grapeseed Oil (divided).
- Prepare 2 of Sweet Onions (julienned).
- Get 2 of Poblano Peppers (seeded and julienned).
- Get 1/4 CUP of Chicken Stock.
- Prepare 1 PACKAGE of Corn Tortillas.
- Make ready 12 OZ of Crumbled Queso Fresco Cheese.
- Prepare of Hatch Chile Sauce.
- Take 1 LB of Hatch Chiles (washed and dried).
- Prepare 2 TBSP of Grapeseed Oil.
- Prepare 4 of Garlic Cloves (smashed).
- Make ready 1 of Yellow Onion (julienned).
- Make ready 1 1/2 CUP of Chicken Stock.
- Take 2 TBSP of Lime Juice.
- Take 2 TSP of Kosher Salt.
- Make ready 2 of Roma Tomatoes (chopped).
- Take of Guacamole.
- Make ready 1 of Large Avocado or 2 Small Avocados (peeled, pitted, and mashed).
- Take 1/2 CUP of Red Onion (minced).
- Prepare 1 of Garlic Clove (minced).
- Prepare 1/2 TSP of Kosher Salt.
- Make ready 1 TBSP of Lime Juice.
- Make ready 2 TBSP of Cilantro (minced).
Place your washed and dried hatch chiles on a baking sheet. Keep the chiles whole and stuff with cheese for chiles rellenos, or chop for salsas, sauces, chili We recommend freezing roasted Hatch Chiles whole, unpeeled, and laid flat in zip-top bags. Grilled Cauliflower Steaks with Romesco Sauce. Roasting Hatch chiles from New Mexico is easy with a griddle pan on the stove.
Instructions to make Roasted Hatch Chile Wagyu Steak Fajitas:
- PREPARING THE HATCH CHILE SAUCE Heat your oven to 425°F. Place your washed and dried hatch chiles on a baking sheet. Roast the hatch chiles for 6-7 minutes until the skins start to brown and blister. Then, use tongs to turn the chiles over. Roast them for an additional 6-7 minutes. Then, place the chiles in a bowl, and cover it with plastic wrap. Allow the chiles to sit in the covered bowl for 20 minutes. In a small saute pan, add 2 tablespoons of grapeseed oil..
- Cook the julienned yellow onions and smashed garlic on medium heat until the onions are translucent. Once the chiles (in the bowl) have cooled, peel the skin off. Discard the seeds and stems. Place the peeled and seeded chiles in the blender along with the cooked onions and garlic. Add the chicken stock, lime juice, kosher salt, and chopped tomatoes to the blender as well. Blend until smooth, and season to taste with kosher salt. This is your hatch chile sauce..
- PREPARING THE GUACAMOLE After peeling and pitting one avocado (or two small avocados), mash it in a small bowl. Then, fold in the remaining ingredients – minced red onion, minced garlic, kosher salt, lime juice, and minced cilantro. Season to taste with kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper. Reserve..
- PREPARING THE FAJITAS Place your Wagyu beef for fajitas in a large bowl. Pour 1 cup of the hatch chile sauce over the fajita beef in the bowl. Stir to coat. Let the fajita beef marinate for 30 minutes. Heat a large cast iron skillet over medium-high heat. Add in 3 tablespoons of grapeseed oil, and heat until slightly smoking. Once the oil is hot, add in the marinated fajita beef. Let it sear for 3 minutes on one side. Then, turn to sear the other side..
- Remove the fajita beef from the skillet, and add in 3 tablespoons of grapeseed oil. Add the julienned sweet onions and poblano peppers to the skillet, along with a 1/4 cup of chicken stock. Cook until the onions are translucent and the peppers are tender. Add the seared fajita beef back into the skillet (with the onions and peppers). Add 1 cup of the hatch chile sauce to the skillet as well. Cook over medium heat for 2-3 minutes until warm..
- FINAL STEPS Serve the roasted hatch chile Wagyu steak fajitas with corn tortillas, crumbled queso fresco cheese, and fresh guacamole. Enjoy!.
Hatch chiles from New Mexico are like a summer romance. They blow into town in August, young, delicious, fresh and sassy, and by the end of September, they're gone with the season. Roasted Hatch Chile Wagyu Steak Fajitas – My Recipe Magic. Steak fajitas with onions and peppers. You have to buy them in August and September and most people roast them immediately so they can be used while they are fresh or stored in the.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food roasted hatch chile wagyu steak fajitas recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!