Mike’s Easy Guacamole. How to Make Mikes Easy Guacamole : Scoop Out The Avocados Into The Bowl Finely Chop Half The Onion And Most Of The Tomatoes And Add To Bowl Mash And Stir Vigorously Adding A Light Dustin. Guacamole is easy to make and altough it's very simple it's always a matter of taste. This recipe for guacamole is so simple, you can mix it up in just a few minutes.
After that, a little lime or lemon juice—a splash of acidity—will help balance the richness of the avocado. This popular authentic Mexican dip is a total crowd-pleaser. This is our favorite homemade guacamole recipe!
Hey everyone, it is John, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, mike’s easy guacamole. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
How to Make Mikes Easy Guacamole : Scoop Out The Avocados Into The Bowl Finely Chop Half The Onion And Most Of The Tomatoes And Add To Bowl Mash And Stir Vigorously Adding A Light Dustin. Guacamole is easy to make and altough it's very simple it's always a matter of taste. This recipe for guacamole is so simple, you can mix it up in just a few minutes.
Mike’s Easy Guacamole is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look wonderful. Mike’s Easy Guacamole is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook mike’s easy guacamole using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Mike’s Easy Guacamole:
- Take 6 of medium avocados. Make sure they’re soft all the way through, removing any bad spots.
- Get 1/2-1 of medium SWEET onion depending on your taste. You can always add more. I prefer the whole thing.
- Take 5 of small or 2-3 medium vine-ripened tomatoes. Very red inside. Pink just won’t do.
- Get 1 tbsp of Garlic salt to taste. I use roughly.
See how to make the very best guacamole at home. This authentic Mexican guacamole recipe is deliciously creamy and easy to make. Finally, great Mexican guacamole deserves fresh and crunchy tostadas. We prefer purple corn to regular yellow.
Instructions to make Mike’s Easy Guacamole:
- Scoop out the avocados into the bowl..
- Finely chop half the onion and most of the tomatoes and add to bowl..
- Mash and stir vigorously, adding a light dusting of garlic salt a few times as you stir..
- Taste often as you slowly add the rest of the onions and tomatoes, and more garlic salt, stirring as you go. I usually end up adding in all of the onion and tomatoes, and roughly 1-2 tablespoons of garlic salt..
- Serve with tortilla chips!.
- Good to eat immediately, but better when refrigerated for at least an hour to let the flavors sink in. When you store it, take a piece of plastic wrap, coat one side with lemon or lime juice, and place that side down directly on the guacamole inside the bowl, pressing it down firmly to squeeze most of the air out. This will help prevent the color turning..
Keyword: authentic guacamole, easy guacamole, Guacamole, Guacamole Recipe, How to make guacamole. ©Downshiftology. Content and photographs are copyright protected. Some prefer their guac be simple and let the flavor of our avocados shine. Others like to go crazy on the mix-ins: spices, tomatoes, garlic, etc. If that's your thing, this guacamole recipe is the perfect jumping.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food mike’s easy guacamole recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!