Kenyan Wagyu Beef Samosas. Once hot, add the ground beef. Kenyan Wagyu Beef Samosas is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious.
Delicious fillings of spiced vegetables, beef, chicken, lentils or any other spice are a crucial part of this special delicacy. This dish has become very popular worldwide, though cooking it remains a challenge for most people. Kenyan here. we make ours slightly different in that we don't use a dough for the samosa pastry.
Hey everyone, it is me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, kenyan wagyu beef samosas. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Once hot, add the ground beef. Kenyan Wagyu Beef Samosas is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious.
Kenyan Wagyu Beef Samosas is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Kenyan Wagyu Beef Samosas is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have kenyan wagyu beef samosas using 20 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Kenyan Wagyu Beef Samosas:
- Get 1 LB of Double 8 Cattle Company Fullblood Wagyu Ground Beef.
- Take 2 TBSP of Grapeseed Oil.
- Take 3 TSP of Garlic (chopped).
- Make ready 3 TSP of Ginger Root (chopped).
- Prepare 1 of Green Jalapeño (minced).
- Make ready 1 of Red Jalapeño (optional ingredient) (minced).
- Get 1 CUP of Frozen Green Peas.
- Take 1 CUP of Yellow Potatoes (small diced).
- Get 1 TBSP of Ground Coriander.
- Take 2 TSP of Kosher Salt.
- Get 1 of Medium Yellow Onion (small diced).
- Prepare 1 Bunch of Cilantro Leaves (chopped).
- Prepare 2 TBSP of Lemon Juice.
- Take of Pastry Dough.
- Prepare 3 CUP of All-purpose Flour.
- Prepare 9 OZ of Cold Water.
- Prepare 1 TBSP of Grapeseed Oil.
- Prepare 1 TSP of Kosher Salt.
- Take of frying.
- Get 4 CUP of Grapeseed Oil.
Instead we use phyllo pastry so it turns out crunchy like a spring roll. These samosas are common in Uganda, Kenya, and Tanzania as well, and are typically served with coconut and tamarind chutneys. Samosa is a triangular-shape savory pastry fried in oil, containing spiced vegetables, ground beef/lamb, ground chicken or fish. In the Kenyan Cuisine, samosas are considered as exotic snacks of all times.
Instructions to make Kenyan Wagyu Beef Samosas:
- PREPARING THE FILLING Heat grapeseed oil in a pan, and add the Fullblood Wagyu ground beef. Use a wooden spoon to break it apart, and let the beef cook until it has browned.Add the diced onion, and cook until translucent. Add the diced potatoes, chopped garlic, chopped ginger root, minced jalapeños, ground coriander, and 2 teaspoons of kosher salt.Stir, and cook for 5 minutes.Turn off the heat, and add the chopped cilantro, frozen peas, and lemon juice. Let it cool, and set aside..
- PREPARING THE PASTRY DOUGH In a bowl, combine the all-purpose flour, kosher salt, grapeseed oil, and cold water.Knead for 6 minutes.Brush the surface of the dough with oil. Then, cover it with plastic wrap.Let the dough rest for 30 minutes.Roll the dough out into a 10-inch-long log, and cut into ten equal pieces. On a well floured surface, roll out each piece of dough into an 8 inch (diameter) circle..
- Working with one circle at a time, cut the circle into quarters (resulting in four triangular shapes).With the rounded side of the triangle closest to you, fold the left angle in to start to form a cone.Spread a little bit of water on that fold. Then, fold the right corner over to form the cone.
- PREPARING THE KENYAN SAMOSAS Fill each cone with 3 tablespoons of the Fullblood Wagyu beef filling.Fold the top of the dough over the filling, and seal It with a little water, resulting in a filled triangle.As you fill the samosas, place them on a cookie sheet that is lined with parchment paper. Note: The samosas can be refrigerated up to one day or frozen for up to a year before frying/cooking..
- FINAL STEPS Heat 4 cups of grapeseed oil to 360°F in a Dutch oven, heavy-bottom pan, or deep fryer.Fry 4 samosas at a time for 3-4 minutes or until golden brown (turning them over as they brown).Drain the fried samosas onto paper towels.Serve the Kenyan Fullblood Wagyu beef samosas warm with lime wedges, and enjoy!.
Below is a simple recipe for ground beef samosas which are my favorites! Mouth-Watering Kenyan Beef Samosa Recipe: Minced Meat. Kenyan beef Samosas- How to make easy samosas from scratch. See recipes for Kenyan Wagyu Beef Samosas too. Wagyu (和牛, Wa gyū, "Japanese cattle") is any of the four Japanese breeds of beef cattle.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food kenyan wagyu beef samosas recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!