Italian nachos. Italian sausage, pepperoni, banana peppers, mozzarella, and pizza sauce make for great nachos. These Italian Nachos take fried wonton wrappers and top them with sausage, pepperoni, olives, tomatoes, banana peppers & a homemade alfredo sauce. I LOVE the Italian Nachos at Johnny Carino's.
These Italian Nachos are NOT your typical nacho dish. Instead, these are made with egg roll wrappers and then topped with delicious sausage, alfredo sauce, and vegetables. Old Chicago's Italian nachos with pepper rings, Italian sausage, pepperoni, melted mozzarella cheese, and crispy wonton chips with marinara.
Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, italian nachos. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Italian nachos is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look fantastic. Italian nachos is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
Italian sausage, pepperoni, banana peppers, mozzarella, and pizza sauce make for great nachos. These Italian Nachos take fried wonton wrappers and top them with sausage, pepperoni, olives, tomatoes, banana peppers & a homemade alfredo sauce. I LOVE the Italian Nachos at Johnny Carino's.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook italian nachos using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Italian nachos:
- Get of parmesan cheese.
- Take of garlic toast.
- Prepare 1 loaf of bread of choice.
- Take 1 tsp of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1/2 stick of unsalted butter.
- Get of topping part.
- Make ready 2 of whole chicken breasts, diced.
- Prepare 1 of sweet onion, diced.
- Prepare 2 of bell peppers, diced.
- Get 1 tbsp of minced garlic.
- Make ready 1 can of diced tomatos.
- Prepare of salt, pepper, oregano, basil, white wine vinegar.
I promised we would use those pasta chips in something soon and today is the day! These Italian nachos are inspired by the same dish from the Old Chicago. Did you know that February is National Snack Food Month? Snack time is the best time, and I'm always on the lookout for our family's next favorite snack!
Steps to make Italian nachos:
- Saute onion, garlic, and pepper with salt..
- Add chicken, pepper, oregano, and basil. Cook till the chicken is done..
- Add can of tomatos and simmer..
- Melt butter with garlic in microwave..
- Slice bread and brush with melted garlic butter..
- Toast bread in a skillet till golden brown..
- Place garlic toast on plate and spoon topping over it to taste. Top with parmesian cheese and serve..
These Italian nachos are bursting with melted mozzarella cheese and the flavors of fresh basil, olive oil, cannellini bean hummus, and spicy tomato "salsa". Start with our recipe for Grilled Flank Steak and turn it into delicious loaded Italian Nachos. Italian Nachos are made with ground Italian sausage, ground beef, queso blanco cheese and spices topped with jalapenos and black olives! Italian Nachos are a new twist on an old favorite. Crunchy, spicy, and loaded with toppings, these are about as addictive as they come.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food italian nachos recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!