Antipasto Salad (Keto). The words "antipasto salad" are derived from Latin roots ("anti" and "pastus") that translate to "before meal." This means an antipasto salad is the salad served before the meal. Chop mozzarella, salmi, pepperoni, provolone, red onion, and orange and red pepper. Drain and chop the artichoke hearts.
This recipe for antipasto salad is a keto dieter's dream. It's loaded with italian meats like salami and pepperoni, cheese, veggies and olives. Then mixed together with a zesty salad dressing.
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, antipasto salad (keto). It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Antipasto Salad (Keto) is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Antipasto Salad (Keto) is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
The words "antipasto salad" are derived from Latin roots ("anti" and "pastus") that translate to "before meal." This means an antipasto salad is the salad served before the meal. Chop mozzarella, salmi, pepperoni, provolone, red onion, and orange and red pepper. Drain and chop the artichoke hearts.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have antipasto salad (keto) using 17 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Antipasto Salad (Keto):
- Make ready 2 of small zucchini, halved and thin sliced.
- Make ready 2 of small yellow squash, halved and thin sliced.
- Prepare 8 ounce of button mushrooms, quartered.
- Get 1 pint of cherry tomatoes, halved.
- Take 1/2 of red onion, halved and thin sliced.
- Get 1 lb of asparagus, cut into bites size pieces.
- Get 1 cup of Spanish olives, drained.
- Prepare 1 can of medium black olives, drained.
- Get 1 can of artichokes, drained and quartered.
- Make ready 8 oz of fresh mozzarella small balls, drained.
- Prepare 1 pkg of hard salami, thin sliced.
- Prepare 1/2 pkg of sliced pepperoni.
- Make ready 1 of small bottle zesty Italian dressing.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded Parmesan.
- Get 3 Tbsp of Italian seasoning.
- Prepare to taste of Salt & black pepper.
- Make ready 1 bunch of fresh basil thin sliced.
Add olive oil, vinegar, salt, and pepper to a bowl, and whisk together. Toss in rest of cold antipasto ingredients. Place the meats, mozzarella, tomatoes, peppers, artichoke hearts, and olives to bowl. Sprinkle with fresh basil, then it's ready to enjoy.
Steps to make Antipasto Salad (Keto):
- Prepare vegetables and put in large bowl..
- Drain canned vegetables and add to bowl..
- Add all other ingredients and stir to mix..
- Refrigerate until ready to serve. Can be made the night before. Enjoy.
The vinaigrette for this keto antipasto salad contains just a few simple ingredients. But that is all needed since the salad ingredients all have unique tastes and some are quite salty. This vinaigrette mixes with the salad ingredients to create a perfect balance of flavors. Keto Antipasto Salad Living the keto life means finding delicious substitutes for your favorite carby food and this Keto Antipasto Salad has completely eliminated my craving for pasta salads! Marinated cauliflower, prosciutto, salami, roasted red peppers, artichoke hearts, mozzarella cheese, peperocinis, and black olives, are all tossed in a.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food antipasto salad (keto) recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!