Sweet n Garlicy Appetizer Meatballs. SAUCE: Mix soy sauce, vinegar, white sugar and cornstarch together. Cook in double boiler until mixture thickens slightly. In a large skillet, bring water to a boil.
Combine the ground turkey, egg, bread crumbs, finely chopped onion, garlic powder and pepper until well blended. In a large skillet, heat the oil and cook meatballs over medium heat. Turn several times to brown evenly.
Hey everyone, it is John, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, sweet n garlicy appetizer meatballs. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Sweet n Garlicy Appetizer Meatballs is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. Sweet n Garlicy Appetizer Meatballs is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
SAUCE: Mix soy sauce, vinegar, white sugar and cornstarch together. Cook in double boiler until mixture thickens slightly. In a large skillet, bring water to a boil.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook sweet n garlicy appetizer meatballs using 5 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Sweet n Garlicy Appetizer Meatballs:
- Get 2 lb of ground round.
- Take 3 1/2 tbsp of garlic powder.
- Make ready 2 medium of eggs.
- Prepare 1 large of bottle western dressing about 16 to 19 oz..
- Make ready 1 large of very large onion, fine chopped.
Meanwhile, combine ground beef, sausage, water chestnuts, soy sauce, garlic powder and onion salt. Add to bread crumb mixture; mix well. Place meatballs on a greased rack in a shallow baking pan. Serve with sweet-and-sour sauce if desired.
Instructions to make Sweet n Garlicy Appetizer Meatballs:
- preheat oven to 350°.
- line a large cookie sheet with foil. (for super easy cleanup).
- place all ingredients in a large bowl..
- mix well with clean hands. (it will a bit mushy).
- drop meat mix by the tablespoon onto prepared cookie sheet..
- they should form nice rounded balls on the top and flat on the bottom..
- bake for about 20 minutes or until firm and is no longer pink and is browned..
- remove from oven and let them cool a little..
- remove from sheet and place onto a serving platter..
- insert a toothpick into each meatball for easy serving for guests..
- makes over 50 bite sized meatballs.
- can be served warm or room temperature..
In a medium bowl, combine the ground beef, egg, bread crumbs and onion. Mix thoroughly and shape into golf ball-sized balls. In a large skillet over medium heat, gently brown the meatballs and set aside. In a large saucepan, combine the brown sugar, flour, water, white vinegar and soy sauce. Once hot, lightly brown the meatballs in batches.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food sweet n garlicy appetizer meatballs recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!