Guacamole. Leckere Rezeptideen für jeden Tag, die Ihnen das tägliche Kochen leichter machen Entdecke die leckeren Ideen und tollen Tipps in der Welt von REWE Rezepte & Ernährung. In a medium bowl, mash together the avocados, lime juice, and salt. Mix in onion, cilantro, tomatoes, and garlic.
In a large bowl place the scooped avocado pulp and lime juice, toss to coat. Drain, and reserve the lime juice, after all of the avocados have been coated. Using a potato masher add the salt.
Hello everybody, it is Jim, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, guacamole. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Guacamole is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. Guacamole is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
Leckere Rezeptideen für jeden Tag, die Ihnen das tägliche Kochen leichter machen Entdecke die leckeren Ideen und tollen Tipps in der Welt von REWE Rezepte & Ernährung. In a medium bowl, mash together the avocados, lime juice, and salt. Mix in onion, cilantro, tomatoes, and garlic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook guacamole using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Guacamole:
- Get 1 of ripe Haas Avacodo.
- Make ready 3 oz of finely chopped tomato.
- Take 2 Tbs of finely diced onion.
- Make ready 2-3 of mild jarred jalapeno slices, minced.
- Take 1 1/4 tsp of dried cilantro to taste.
- Take 1/2 of small lime, squeezed.
In addition to its use in modern Mexican cuisine, it has become part of international and American cuisine as a dip, condiment and salad ingredient. This great dip is always the first to go at our barbeques. It's a simple guacamole, perfect for dipping tortilla chips or serving with tacos. To prevent browning, leave an avocado seed in it until serving.
Steps to make Guacamole:
- .MIx tomato, onion, jalapeno, cilantro, and lime. Taste and adjust, add salt if wanted.
- Remove Avocado flesh and put into a mixing bowl.
- Mash with a fork until desired texture.
- Blend the Avocado and the tomato mixture in a bowl, adjust seasonings.
- Put into a serving bowl and cover with plastic wrap letting the wrap touch the Guacamole to prevent browning.
- I don't think adding the seed does anything.
Scoop out of shell with a spoon. Add juice of one fresh lime immediately to prevent browning. Use a fork and mash to desired consistency. Add chopped onions, tomato, and cilantro. Add juice of second lime and then salt to taste.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food guacamole recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!