Mike’s Easy Guacamole. Steps to make Mike's Easy Guacamole: Scoop out the avocados into the bowl. Finely chop half the onion and most of the tomatoes and add to bowl. Mash and stir vigorously, adding a light dusting of garlic salt a few times as you stir.
This Guacamole extension adds support for the old. Douglas Cullen, This blog generates income via ads and affiliate links Homemade guacamole can be prepared in two ways: with a bowl and fork or in the molcajete, a. "This guacamole. We came up with this fun Monsters, Inc.
Hello everybody, it is me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, mike’s easy guacamole. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Mike’s Easy Guacamole is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Mike’s Easy Guacamole is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
Steps to make Mike's Easy Guacamole: Scoop out the avocados into the bowl. Finely chop half the onion and most of the tomatoes and add to bowl. Mash and stir vigorously, adding a light dusting of garlic salt a few times as you stir.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have mike’s easy guacamole using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Mike’s Easy Guacamole:
- Prepare 6 of medium avocados. Make sure they’re soft all the way through, removing any bad spots.
- Take 1/2-1 of medium SWEET onion depending on your taste. You can always add more. I prefer the whole thing.
- Get 5 of small or 2-3 medium vine-ripened tomatoes. Very red inside. Pink just won’t do.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Garlic salt to taste. I use roughly.
Mike Wazowski Guacamole idea and this is very easy to make! This is a great way to get your little picky eaters to try guacamole. Avocados are such a healthy snack for the kids and your little Monster Inc. fans will get a big kick out of this! Digging into the Low Carb Homemade Guacamole Mike's Tips & Tricks for Homemade Guacamole.
Instructions to make Mike’s Easy Guacamole:
- Scoop out the avocados into the bowl..
- Finely chop half the onion and most of the tomatoes and add to bowl..
- Mash and stir vigorously, adding a light dusting of garlic salt a few times as you stir..
- Taste often as you slowly add the rest of the onions and tomatoes, and more garlic salt, stirring as you go. I usually end up adding in all of the onion and tomatoes, and roughly 1-2 tablespoons of garlic salt..
- Serve with tortilla chips!.
- Good to eat immediately, but better when refrigerated for at least an hour to let the flavors sink in. When you store it, take a piece of plastic wrap, coat one side with lemon or lime juice, and place that side down directly on the guacamole inside the bowl, pressing it down firmly to squeeze most of the air out. This will help prevent the color turning..
You can use canned roma tomatoes which are drained and cubed as opposed to fresh if you prefer. To remove the avocado pit, cut a line from the top of the avocado to the bottom on both sides, grip each half and gently pull apart. Then just pop out the pit. Guacamole is easy to make and altough it's very simple it's always a matter of taste. Some prefer their guac be simple and let the flavor of our avocados shine.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food mike’s easy guacamole recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!