Baked Cream Cheese Appetizer. Sprinkle one side of the cream cheese with half of the dill weed. Place brick of cream cheese dill side down in center of dough. Sprinkle dill on top of cream cheese.
Bring edges of dough up over cream cheese; press edges together to seal, completely enclosing cream cheese. Sprinkle cream cheese with remaining dill. Enclose cream cheese with dough by bringing sides of dough together, pressing edges to seal.
Hello everybody, it’s me, Dave, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, baked cream cheese appetizer. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Sprinkle one side of the cream cheese with half of the dill weed. Place brick of cream cheese dill side down in center of dough. Sprinkle dill on top of cream cheese.
Baked Cream Cheese Appetizer is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They are nice and they look fantastic. Baked Cream Cheese Appetizer is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have baked cream cheese appetizer using 6 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Cream Cheese Appetizer:
- Take 1 packages of 4 oz crescent dinner rolls.
- Take 1 packages of 8 oz cream cheese.
- Take 1 1/2 tsp of Dill weed.
- Prepare 1 each of Egg yolk, beaten.
- Take 1 box of Assorted crackers.
- Take 1 each of Apple slices.
Place on lightly greased cookie sheet; brush with egg yolk. Serve with crackers and apple slices. This copycat recipe for Baked Cream Cheese and so good! Baked Cream Cheese Appetizer I love an easy appetizer, something that doesn't take much to put together and yet the flavor combinations feel like you spent a lot of time making it.
Steps to make Baked Cream Cheese Appetizer:
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Unroll dough on lightly floured surface; press together seams to form 12×4 inch rectangle..
- Sprinkle top of cream cheese with half of dill; lightly press dill into cream cheese..
- Place cream cheese, dill side down, in center of dough..
- Sprinkle cream cheese with remaining dill..
- Enclose cream cheese in dough by bringing sides of dough together, pressing edges to seal..
- Place on lightly greased cookie sheet, brush with egg yolk..
- Bake at 350 for 15 to 18 minutes or until lightly browned..
- Serve with assorted crackers and apple slices..
We love the baked cream cheese appetizer at the Dodo restaurant in Salt Lake, and this copycat recipe is so simple and easy to make. Place cream cheese dill side down, in center of dough. Place cream cheese, dill side down, in center of dough. Place on a lightly greased cookie sheet, brush with egg yolk. Sweet & Savory Cream Cheese Spread Of all the appetizers I serve, this tempting cheese spread is the most popular.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food baked cream cheese appetizer recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!