California appetizer pizzas. California Appetizer Pizzas If you don't have the topping ingredients called for in this recipe, you can easily use whatever items you have on hand, such as olives or mushrooms. On a round baking stone arrange triangles in a circles with points in the center and wide ends toward the outside. Remove from oven to Nonstick Cooling rack.
All our pizzas come with Artiano's hand-tossed style crust. Save yourself a trip to Greece and serve this appetizer pizza at your next party. To ensure a crisp and flaky crust, before assembling the pizza, drain the tomato slices on a paper towel to soak up any extra moisture. —Claire Torrice, Oswego, New York.
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, california appetizer pizzas. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
California Appetizer Pizzas If you don't have the topping ingredients called for in this recipe, you can easily use whatever items you have on hand, such as olives or mushrooms. On a round baking stone arrange triangles in a circles with points in the center and wide ends toward the outside. Remove from oven to Nonstick Cooling rack.
California appetizer pizzas is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. California appetizer pizzas is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have california appetizer pizzas using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make California appetizer pizzas:
- Get 1 pkg of refrigerated pizza dough.
- Get 1/2 cup of dairy sour cream.
- Prepare 1 can of chopped green chilies, drained.
- Get 1/2 cup of chopped jarred roasted red bell peppers.
- Get 1/2 cup of oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes.
- Take 1 cup of shredded Monterey Jack cheese.
- Take 1/4 cup of shredded Parmesan cheese.
- Get 1/4 cup of chopped fresh cilantro or basil.
Brush one side of each tortilla with oil. Place oiled side down on grill rack. Brush tortillas with oil; turn and top with pizza toppings. For Traditional Pizzas: Top three grilled tortillas with pepperoni and cheese.
Instructions to make California appetizer pizzas:
- Preheat oven to 425°f. Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray..
- Open and unroll pizza dough onto prepared baking sheet. Press dough to make a 10×12 inch rectangle..
- Spread dough evenly with sour cream. Sprinkle with chilies, peppers, sun dried tomatoes, Monterey Jack and Parmesan..
- Bake until the crust is browned and filling is bubbly, 15-20 minutes. Remove from oven and sprinkle with cilantro or basil. Cut into squares and serve immediately..
Specialties: Homemade sauce, homemade dough, high quality deli meats and cheeses. Voted Best Pizza in The South Bay. Spread a thin layer of fig preserves onto a prebaked thin pizza crust. Sprinkle with crumbled Gorgonzola cheese, chopped pecans, and bacon. Indeed, the California Pizza Kitchen menu is so exciting that you cannot stop yourself from trying out other dishes on the menu apart from their lip-smacking pizzas.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food california appetizer pizzas recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!